Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

How to Download Offer Letter of INSPIRE Scholarship

You are eligible for INSPIRE scholarship If you passed out intermediate with good marks. But it is very complicated processes to complete application for students. But don't worry, I am here to help those students who are not able to fill an application form online. Just follow these simple steps to download offer letter of INSPIRE Scholarship.


What is Offer Letter?

You will get an E-mail related to offer letter if you are provisionally selected for the scholarship. So if you already got mail then you can download your offer latter form official site (www.online-inspire.gov.in). If you haven't got any email then don't worry. Just wait a few days you will get an email from DST soon. If you have any problem in filling bank account details, then you can this post. How to Fill Bank Details for INSPIRE Scholarship?

Download Offer Letter

To download your offer letter just follow these simple steps.

1. First of all visit online portal of DST by going to given link in the second paragraph. And then login with your email id and password.

INSPIRE Scholarship


2. You will get a dashboard of your account after login. Then click on scholarship tab.

Download Offer Letter


3. You will get many links on the right side of your screen. Click on View Offer Letter under Related Link section. A PDF will automatically start downloading. This is your Offer Letter.

If you have any question then feel free to ask. Just leave your question in the comment section. I will reply with an answer soon.

4 comments:

  1. I have applied under 2014 she scholarship. My application status is shown in progress but I don't have the option to view offer letter. Am I selected?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have applied under 2014 she scholarship. My application statusis shown in progress but I don't have the option to view offer letter.Am I selected?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have filled my application form for SHE SCHOLARSHIP under 2014 batch.My application status is showing in PROGRESS. But the link (view offer letter ) is not showing in the applicant dash board. I also didn't find any E-MAIL related to this query. AM I SELECTED? PLEASE REPLY SOON.

    ReplyDelete